20+ psychology tricks to read anyone like a book
The study of human nature is vast. BrightSide presents us a video with 20+ Psychological facts that help us clearly understand what the person in front us or close to us might be thinking or feeling. The video tells that people are mostly distinguished by hand gestures, footwork and expressions. What you do and the way you move tells others about the things that might be going on in your mind; furthermore, it's a fact that body language is a universal language that everyone understands regardless of their mother tongue. Including that, the knowledge of all of this makes a person better at socialising, attracting someone and making better conversations.
Let's explore some of the ways a person's actions tell us about them:
- When a person closes their eyes during a conversation, it means they have disconnected from reality, and their mind is elsewhere.
- If someone covers their mouth or gives out a fake cough, they are trying to hide something they don't want to tell. Naturally, this is a childhood instinct that follows as an adult too.
- A person chewing on their glasses or pen or even nails shows they are stressed out about something and it's better to try to talk to them to calm them down.
- Resting face on chin directs that a person is trying to show themselves or presenting themselves, throw a compliment at this point if you want to score some numbers.
- While rubbing their chin, a person is usually distracted, and their thoughts are not in the present moment.
- Crossed arms is a widely known and used gesture; it is used when someone isn't feeling pleasant, comfortable and don't want to open up. A person with a bad mood might stand with their arms crossed.
These neat tricks and many more related to fixing posture and types of hands shakes are included in this video. It's great to find these out to know and understand people better.